Monday, May 24, 2010

Lost finale and Closing on the House

So 6 years of watching the characters on Lost culminated with an all-evening event last night. For 99% of it I was beyond pleased with the way they revisited and "wrapped up" things. Today, after a little reflection and a quick rewatch of the last 10 minutes on HULU I'd say the end was well done. Last night I was still totally confused. I think I was overthinking it and not just enjoying what it was. The end to a show that gave me great entertainment and opened my eyes just a bit to remind me what being human really means - good and bad.
This is the last week we are in our house that we bought shortly after Lost started. It's kind of funny that both of these journeys are over at the same time. Best part is that, unlike the characters on Lost, my personal journey isn't bringing me to the end but to a new beginning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment